EU Privacy Agreement
To start your visit, you have read and accepted our terms and conditions (“Terms”):
Our corporate website www.KraneShares.eu (referred to as the “website”) is owned by KraneShares. By accessing and using the website you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions which are set out on the website from time to time, which govern such access and use (the “Terms and Conditions”).
Nothing on this website is advice on the merits of any product or investment, nothing constitutes investment, legal, tax or any other advice nor is it to be relied on in making an investment decision. Prospective investors should obtain independent investment advice and inform themselves as to applicable legal requirements, exchange control regulations and taxes in their jurisdiction. This website is for information only. It is not an invitation to buy or sell an investment. It does not provide investment, tax or legal advice or recommendations and is not intended to be independent investment research.
Distribution of Information:
The distribution of the information and material on this website may be restricted by law in certain countries. None of the information is directed at, or is intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction (by virtue of nationality, place of residence, domicile or registered office) where publication, distribution or use of such information would be contrary to local law or regulation, or would subject KraneShares or any funds it markets to any registration or licensing requirements in such jurisdiction.
You must inform yourself about, and observe any such restrictions in your jurisdiction and by accessing the website applicable to you. The information on this website is not for distribution and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy any securities in the United States to or for the benefit of any United States person (being residents of the United States or partnerships or corporations organised under the laws thereof). The funds on this Website have not been registered in the United States under the Investment Company Act of 1940 and interests therein are not registered in the United States under the Securities Act of 1933.
Liability & Indemnity:
KraneShares is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any data, statistics, commentary or content in any media format on www.KraneShares.eu. KraneShares will not be held responsible for any financial losses incurred as a result of believing the content of materials on this website; or materials and content linked to from this website. Investors should read the Prospectus, KID or KIID as applicable and take independent legal, tax and investment advice before investing in any fund.
If you do not comply with the Terms and Conditions of this website, you may not hold KraneShares responsible for any liabilities, losses or damages derived from use of this website.
Specific risk warnings are set out in the prospectus and if applicable the supplement for the relevant product.
Website User Categorisation:
ONLY APPLICABLE IF YOU ARE AN INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR
By entering the institutional investor section of the website, you affirm either that you are a Per Se Professional Client, or that you wish to be treated as an Elective Professional Client, both as defined under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, or a Qualified Investor as defined under the Prospectus Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 or an equivalent in a jurisdiction outside the EEA (e.g. the equivalent term In Switzerland, the equivalent term is Professional Client or Institutional Client according to the Federal Act on Financial Services) (“Institutional Investor”) and you have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions. The institutional investor section of the website is not intended for retail or private investors.
In accessing the website as an Institutional Investor you will be undertaking, warranting and representing to KraneShares that you are an Institutional Investor. Please note that KraneShares will be acting in reliance upon your undertaking, warranty and representation and you shall indemnify us and hold us harmless against all claims liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by us by reason of any breach of such undertaking, warranty and representation.
As a matter of general policy, KraneShares will not conduct regulated investment activities with any person as a result of their receiving information from the website, unless agreed otherwise with an Institutional Investor.
- This material may not be suitable for all investors. Any performance quoted represents past performance and is no guarantee of future results. Past performance is not indicative or a guarantee of future performance.
- This information should not be relied upon as research, investment advice, or a recommendation regarding any products, strategies, or any security in particular. This material is strictly for illustrative, educational, or informational purposes and is subject to change. Certain content represents an assessment of the market environment at a specific time and is not intended to be a forecast of future events or a guarantee of future results; material is as of the dates noted and is subject to change without notice.
- The price, value, yield and liquidity of any security or fund can go up and down and may be impacted by Currency Risks, Liquidity Risks, Political Risks, Credit Risks, Tax Risks and Market Risks. Professional advice should be taken before investing in any of our funds (or in any security).
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, charges and expenses before investing.
- KraneShares may change the Terms and Conditions of use for www.KraneShares.eu at any time, for any reason, without notice.